X

2014.12.17 - Weather forecast for Berlin

#1 by Linus , Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:27 am

In the morning it will still be mainly sunny, however more clouds will move in from the west, so that in the afternoon it will already be overcast. Later in the afternoon it will begin to drizzle, which will eventually turn into rain. The temperatures will range from -0°C to +4°C. It will be quite windy, in the later afternoon the wind might reach MILK warning level 1. A warning will, however, not be issued.

Tomorrow morning there will more drizzle, which will be followed by rain. Spring-like temperatures are expected, however, from 5°C as a minimum to 10°C maximum temperature. It will be windy once more, from the late afternoon on it will be WARNING RELEVANT.

In the night to Friday, GALE FORCE GUSTS are forecast.

Friday there will be rain, which will fall in moderate intensity most of the day. The risk of local FLOODING is given. The temperatures in the morning will be 11°C, and they will stay the same or sink slightly to 10°C in the afternoon. During the entire day it will be very windy, before noon, however, WARNING RELEVANT GUSTS are forecast.

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2014.12.18 - Weather forecast for Berlin
2014.12.14 - weather forecast for Berlin

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz