X

2014.12.14 - weather forecast for Berlin

#1 by Linus , Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:36 am

Today it will generally be quite nice, however now in the morning there will still be more clouds. These will, however dissipate during the day, and it is forecast that sooner or later it will turn sunny. The temperatures will range from down to 0°C in the morning up to 4°C in the afternoon.

Monday morning it will be partly cloudy partly sunny, and in the afternoon rain will begin to fall. Especially at the beginning, the rain could still fall as sleet or even SNOW. The temperatures will reach a maximum of 5°C (locally) during the day, and a minimum of -1°C in the morning. During the day it will be quite gusty, with wind gusts near 50km/h.

Tuesday it will be nearly overcast for most of the day, in the evening drizzle is forecast to beginn. During the day, SNOW or rain might fall for short periods of time now and then. The temperaturtes will be –1 to +3°C. It will be windy, especially in the evening with gusts close to 50km/h once again.

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2014.12.17 - Weather forecast for Berlin
2014.12.11 - forecast for Berlin

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz