X

2014.12.18 - Weather forecast for Berlin

#1 by Linus , Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:25 am

Today it will stay overcast and there will be a mx of drizzle and dry periods. The temperatures will feal as warm as in spring: 5 to 9°C are forecast for today. It will stay quite windy during the day, and therefore MILK issued a WIND ADVISATORY.

Tomorrow there will be rain which will be followed by drizzle in the afternoon. It will be extremely warm with temperatures of 11°C in the morning and 10°C in the evening. In the morning STRONG GALE is forecast, but the wind will decrease during the day. However, the wind will not be so slow at any time of the day that it wouldn’t reach the MILK criteria for an advisatory.

Saturday will bring a rapidly changing sky, which is forecast to be mainly sunny, however with strong rain showers in between. The temperatures will also be cooler again. 3 to 5°C are forecast for Saturday. STRONG GALE winds are expected most of the day, some peak gusts may even reach 10BFT (beauford).

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2014.12.19 - Weather forecast for Berlin for tomorrow
2014.12.17 - Weather forecast for Berlin

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz