X

2014.06.25 - Forecast for Germany

#1 by Linus , Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:54 am

In the morning quite rainy, at the baltic coast even extreme rain showers. However, the western half of Germany will stay mainly dry. As the day progresses rain showers will also form in the NW and SW. Before noon, thunderstorms are already expected in most of Sachsen and bordering regions and locally at other locations as well. The thunderstorms will spread and especially the E half of Germany will be affected

Tomorrow morning dry in most of Germany, except some short, local rain showers at the coast. Then, an area of rain showers will move in from the N sea and therefore affect the coasts and some areas further inland as well. During the afternoon, rain showers will locally form throughout Germany. In the evening, thunderstorms are expected in S Schleswig

Friday will be quite cloudy in most of Germany, except the SW. In the afternoon, thunderstorms are forecast in the W, partly also in the far N. In the NW rain will dominate.

Temperatures for Berlin
Note: The maximum temperature is given for urban areas and therefore calculated using a MILK system.

Today: 10 to 21°C
Tomorrow: 7 to 32°C
Friday: 11 to 29°C
Saturday: 15 to 29°C
Sunday: 15 to 17°C
Monday: 11 to 27°C
Tuesday: 11 to 30°C
Wednesday: 12 to 25°C

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2014.06.30 - Forecast for Berlin
2014.06.24 - forecast for central Europe

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz