X

2015.01.07 - Weather forecast for W Berlin and surrounding

#1 by Linus , Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:27 am

Today the precipitation will begin to fall in the form of FREEZING RAIN or SNOW, however it will soon turn to rain. The intensity of the rain will decrease, and by the afternoon it should be dry again. In the afternoon and evening it will be partly cloudy, partly sunny. The temperatures will range from –2 to +5°C. It will be windy, with gusts up to 5bft.

Tomorrow morning rain will begin to fall, which will gradually intensify towards the evening. The temperatures in the morning will still be around -0°C, in the afternoon +5°C. It will be very windy, and in the evening GALE FORCED GUSTS are to be expected.

Friday morning it won’t be long until the rain begins to fall. The rain will be of moderate intensity, and will by the afternoon change to EXTREME RAIN SHOWERS. The temperatures will be 2 to 5°C. Currently, HURRICANE-FORCED GUSTS are forecast. M.I.L.K. will keep you updated. Please also check www.milk-weather.org , and for severe weather especially www.milk-stormchasers.de

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2015.01.08 - Weather forecast for W Berlin and surrounding
2015.01.06 - Forecast for W Berlin and surrounding

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz