X

Weather long time prediction (central Europe)

#1 by Linus , Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 am

As far as it looks right now, even thought this is of course still very hard to tell, the weather in central Europe will stay more or less like it is right now.

At least for the coming 120 hours, the general air flow is expected to be coming from the NW, bringing cool and moist air to central Europe, and starting the autumn earlier than usual this year. At least, this year there were several warm weeks, other than the past years which only had one warm week or even less. However, based on the climate of the region, at least in germany around one warm and sunny week is still to be expected in September. But until then, I would say that the summer has come to an end.

On the 1st of September, MILK weather will begin watching the European storms HERE.

In the next week, especially the first half, N Germany will be quite windy, with some storm gusts that might as well cause damage at the coasts.
Until the end of the model forecast, a weather similar to the typical central European April weather is predicted, once again streangthning the theory that the autumn has now definetely come. The weather will be mostly wet, with rain showers and thunderstorms.

More forecasts will come soon.
Good night to Europe.

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

Forecast for Berlin
2014.08.11 - Weather forecast for Venice

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz