X

2014.05.19 - weather for Berlin

#1 by Linus , Mon May 19, 2014 5:19 am

Today it will be very cloudy until the later afternoon, however then it should be sunny and in the evening fair. In the night thunderstorms possible, however not to be expected. 12 to 23°C. Moderate risk of sunburn (UV index 5)

Tomorrow it will be sunny in the morning, during the day fair and sunny in the evening again. Thunderstorms possible during the entire day, however not to be expected. 15 to 31°C. High risk of sunburn (UV index 6)

Wednesday morning it will be sunny, then very cloudy, but from noon on it should stay completely sunny and reach extreme temperatures that might be close to the record of Berlin (at the MILK Berlin Steglitz station). Thunderstorms will be possible in the morning, however are not to be expected. 15 to 35°C. High risk of sunburn (UV index 6)

Thursday it will be sunny, in the evening fair. Thunderstorms are likely in the evening, however are not forecast. 15 to 35°C. Extreme risk of sunburn (UV index 7)

Friday: 22 to 33°C
Saturday: 16 to 26°C
Sunday: 20 to 27°C

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2014.06.03 - maximum temperatures for DE, AT forecast (192 hours)
2014.05.16 forecast for CE - heat!

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz