X

2016.12.18 - Weather Forecast for BERLIN

#1 by Linus , Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:38 am

Forecast for BERLIN

TODAY it will stay overcast and drizzly for the entire day, no sunshine is to be expected. The temperatures will range from 1 to 5°C above freezing, and the wind will be mostly light, coming from westerly directions.

TOMORROW morning there will be some fog especially in the areas surrounding Berlin, which expected to dissolve/lift by noon, leaving a mostly cloudy sky. Towards the evening it may be a little friendlier, with brief periods of sunshine in the afternoon hours before sunset. The temperatures won’t change much over the course of the day, and will hover between 3 and 5°C. The wind will be coming from the east or southeast and will be light.

It will be overcast in the morning on TUESDAY, but later the clouds are expected to move away and give way to sunshine. In the morning, the temperatures will drop slightly below freezing to -1°C, but the maxima will still be around +2°C, above freezing. The wind will continue to be mostly light and the southeasterly flow will persist.

TREND:

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, -1 to +3°C
Thursday: Fair, -1 to +4°C
Friday: Partly cloudy, -1 to +3°C
Saturday: Partly cloudy, 0 to 3°C
Sunday: Mostly sunny, -1 to +5°C

Linus H - Founder of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2016.12.20 - Forecast for BERLIN and DEN HAAG
2016.07.03 - BERLIN: Wettervorhersage / Weather Forecast

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz