2015.07.18 - WARNING regarding THUNDERSTORMS for Berlin

#1 by Linus , Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:25 am

M.I.L.K. WARNING regarding THUNDERSTORMS

for BERLIN

Valid from: Saturday, 18.07.2015. 06:00 MESZ
until: Monday, 20.07.2015 02:00 MESZ

Issued by Linus Höller for MILK Skywatch / Weather
at: Saturday, 18.07.2015. 06:15MESZ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showers and thunderstorms coming from the NW. Storm gusts up to 88km/h as well as small hail and rain up to 20l/m² are possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BE CAUTIOUS:
Storm gusts can topple trees, break off branches or damage roofs. Stay away from objects that might fall! Prepare for possible damage and take unsecured objects from the balcony/garden inside!
In strong rain, the visibility when driving is significantly decreased. Stop at the side of the road (not in a ditch) and wait for the shower to pass! Make sure the vehicle can be clearly seen. Also flooding is possible. Stay away from low-lying areas, especially (when driving) from underpasses.
There can be lightning strikes. A lightning strike brings a high risk of death! Contact the ambulance immediately. Stay inside during a thunderstorms. Lightning strikes can also cause fires. Make sure you know the phone number of the fire department (throughout the EU, 112 works as well as the national numbers, in Germany 112, in Austria 122).
Hail can cause damage to crops, and large hail can damage roofs, windows and even facades of buildings as well as smashing windows and roofs of cars and damaging noses of aeroplanes. If you drive into hail, stop driving (best under a bridge) – do not stop under trees or other objects that could be toppled by the wind!

Linus Höller for M.I.L.K. Skywatch / Weather

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2015.07.19 - ESTOFEX issues level 3
2015.07.18 - Convective Forecast

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz