X

2015.01.14 - Weather forecast for W Berlin and surrounding

#1 by Linus , Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:23 am

Today there will be many clouds in the morning, and later there will even be rian showers. In the afternoon the sky should clear up, so that we can see the sun now and then, and it should stay mainly dry. The temperatures will not change much during the day, they will be between 6 and 7°C the whole time. There will be partly GALE-FORCED gusts, especially before noon. It will be windy the whole day.

Tomorrow morning it will still be dry, however overcast. But soon the rian will begin to fall, and then the rest of the day it will be rainy. It will be, however, much colder than today (at least in the morning), with temperatures from –1 to +6°C. There will be GALE-FORCED gusts the whole day long.

Friday morning there will still be rain, but after that dissipates it will stay dry (and nearly or completely overcast). In the evening there might be some drizzle. It will be warmer again, with temperatures from 4 to 7°C. Especially during the first half of the day it will be windy, however ht eiwnd will cvonstantly decrease during the course of the day.

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2015.01.15 - Weather forecast for W Berlin and surrounding
2015.01.12 - Weather forecast for W Berlin and surrounding

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz