X

2015.01.09 - Weather forecast for W Berlin and surrounding

#1 by Linus , Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 am

Today there will be drizzle most of the time until the afternoon. Then strong rain showers will take over, with the risk of local (flas) FLOODING. The temperatures will not change much during the day, with 5°C in the morning and a maximum of 7°C in the afternoon. However, the wind is a huge concern, since HURRICANE-FORCED gusts are forecast, reaching speeds of over 110km/h.

Tomorrow morning there will be moderate rain as well as local FLOODING. The rain will soon decrease in intensity, however it will continue to rain the whole day long. Because of this low pressure influence, it will be very warm with temperatures ranging from 4 to 11°C. Once again, HURRICANE-FORCED gusts will be a significant threat, especially in the afternoon.

Sunday morning it will be fairly fair, but the cloud cover will continuosly increase during the day, and in the afternoon and evening very light SNOWFALL is expected. It will, obviously, be cooler again, with temperatures ranging from 1°C in the morning to 4°C most of the day. It will still be stormy, and GALE-FORCED gusts will continue to occur.

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2015.01.10 - Forecast for W Berlin and surrounding
2015.01.08 - Weather forecast for W Berlin and surrounding

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz