X

2014.12.26 - Weather forecast for Berlin

#1 by Linus , Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:39 am

Today will begin with SNOW showers in the morning around sunrise. The SNOW showers will continue until the afternoon, and in partly may be quite strong. From the afternoon on, it will stay dry with a decreasing cloud cover. It will be quite cold with temperatures ranging from -1°C to +1°C.

Tomorrow morning it will be sunny, however the cloud cover will quickly increase so that within 3 hours it will be completely overcast. It will, however, stay dry – which is much better than western Germany that is expecting one of the worst snow chaoses in past years. The temperatures (in the forecast region) will continue to sink, and a frost day is expected (maximum below 0°C). The temperautres will reach from -5°C in the morning to -1°C during the day. The wind will gradually increase during the day.

Sunday morning it will be mainly cloudy, but the clouds will gradually dercrease during the day, so that overall the day will be quite nice. The temperatures, especially in the morning, however will not be quite nice: -6°C are forecast in the morning. At least the temperature will reach positive values: +0°C is the maximum forecast. It will remain quite windy.

Further temperature outlook

Monday: –5°C to -1°C
Tuesday: -5°C to -1°C
Wednesday: -3°C to 0°C
Thursday: -3°C (morning) to -5°C (afternoon)
Friday: -10°C to -7°C

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2014.12.27 - Weather forecast for Berlin
2014.12.22 - Weather forecast for Berlin

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz