X

2014.12.08 - Storm forecast for Berlin

#1 by Linus , Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 am

Toay - after the rain clouds from the morning clear up, it is forecast to be sunny. The temperatures will be between 1 and 4°C. It will be very windy periodically today, with gusts reaching up to 49km/h.

Tomorrow it is forecast to be very nice as well, with the sun shining most of the time. In the morning it will be -2°C, during the day +3°C.

Wednesday morning it will be overcast, and around 11:00 there might be very light SNOW for a short time. The snow will then turn into rain, and with the rain the first winter storm of the season will strike Berlin (see www.milk-weather.org/blog and other MILK Weather sites for more info). The rain will be partly moderate. After -2°C in the morning, the temperatures will rise to +2°C during the day. In the morning it will already be very windy, and the wind will soon intensify to reach NEAR GALE force with gusts up to 61km/h (by 10:00). In the afternoon there might be a short time interval with gale-force storm and gusts up to 74km/h.

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2014.12.18 - Current European storms overview
14.12.03 - Storms forecast to strike next week

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz