X

2014.11.26 - Weather forecast for Berlin

#1 by Linus , Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:24 am

It is very hard to predict fog, and therefore it is usually not included in the forecasts by MILK Weather.

Today it will be cloudy in the morning, but in the afternoon it is forecast to be increasingly sunny. In the night there will be no sun. The temperatures will reach 6°C, in the morning a minimum of locally 1°C. Especially in the morning, and possibly in the evening, fog is possible. From noon on it will be windy with gusts over 30km/h [fresh breeze], making it hard (but not impossible!) for fog to form in the evening.

Tomorrow it will be partly cloudy, partly sunny the whole day long. The temperatures will reach a maximum of 4°C, and a minimum of -0°C in the morning. Fog is less likely than today, however still possible. There will still be a strong breeze blowing.

Friday will be inconsistant – there will be times with many and times with few clouds. The temperatures will reach a maximum of 2°C, and drop down to -2°C in the morning. Fog seems quite unlikely on Friday. Around noon the wind will reach over 30km/h again, but soon the wind will get weaker again.

Linus Höller - President of M.I.L.K. weather

Linus
Date registered 04.09.2012

2014.11.27 - Weather forecast for Berlin
2014.11.25 - Weather forecast for Berlin

Current warnings

Aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für DeutschlandAktuelle Unwetterwarnungen für Österreich Mountain View

© M.I.L.K. 2017

M.I.L.K. - Meteorology: Information. Learning. Knowledge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz